Looking for non-executive jobs? FastJobs is the answer! Easily search and apply for thousands of job vacancies from trusted companies that are recruiting full-time, part-time, and contract employees, all within 1 minute. Yep, we mean it when we say we are FAST!
FastJobs is Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing
mobile-first job platform that focuses on recruitment of the non-executive workforce. We have the largest number of great job opportunities from companies hiring in Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Retail, Admin, Warehousing & Logistics, Customer Service, and more!
Download and register a free account to get started!
With our no-frills job search platform, anyone can use our app to find jobs and apply to those relevant to them.
We want to help you get employed, fast. FastJobs aims to create equal access to job opportunities for everyone by innovating recruitment with
Simple, Effective, and Fast solutions.
Explore Jobs by
• Location – Select your desired location to see jobs in that area
• Job Type – Full-time, part-time, and contract; we have it all!
• Salary – Search for jobs based on your desired salary
• Job Function – Browse and find jobs spanning across 21 job functions including Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Beauty, Wellness & Fitness, Building & Construction, Call Centres & Telemarketing, Cleaning & Housekeeping, Creative & Design, Customer Service & Receptionists, Driver, Riders & Delivery, Education & Training, General Productions & Operators, Hospitality & F&B, Human Resources, IT, Technical & Engineers, Manufacturing, Nursing & Health Care, Sales, Retail & Marketing, Secretaries & Personal Assistants, Security, Events, and Warehousing & Logistics.
Apply within 1 minute
• In-App Resume-builder helps you easily create your own professional resume
• Discover personally tailored jobs based on your search history and interest with our powerful search algorithm. You put in 10% effort and we’ll top up the remaining 90%!
• Connect directly with employers through WhatsApp to apply or FastChat, our in-app chat function so you can ask them anything about the job post!
• Get invited for interview opportunities by employers
• Save jobs that you like with one tap
• Share jobs to others through WhatsApp, Telegram, Line and more
Other great services for you!
• Get notified on your phone with weekly notifications of new jobs based on your interest!
• Location of the company will be stated on the job ad so you will know the distance between your workplace and your home!
• In-App calendar allows you to schedule and manage all your interviews
• Simply inform companies of your availability by turning on the “I can start work anytime” field so that companies that are urgently hiring will notice you!
• No spam job posts! We make sure that all job ads and companies are verified to ensure a worry-free application process.
• Weekly newsletter to update you on new jobs that you may like!
• Check the status of your application on the go, anytime, anywhere using the app! You will never miss an invitation for an interview.
Follow us on Social Media to stay updated with the latest job trends: FastjobsMY, FastJobs Philippines
Tell us what you think!
Team FastJobs would like to thank you for your support. We appreciate the feedback you’ve shared since our launch and your input has contributed to our updates and improvements. We will continue working hard to provide the best job search experience to you!
Please rate us below and let us know what you think about FastJobs. You can also email us at [email protected] for (Malaysia) or [email protected] for (Philippines) if you require any assistance and we’ll be happy to get in touch! You can also send us a message through our Facebook Pages and we will get back to you!